Repop - Top Gun Official G.I. Bomber Jacket -Sz 2XL - Professionally Distressed
NOT TRUE VINTAGE - BUT DEFINITELY VINTAGE STYLE
Official replica of The G-1 bomber jacket as seen in the 'Top Gun' films. These jackets were first issued as the M422-A in 1938, and then as the AN-J-3a in 1943, and were worn by Navy and Marine Corps flight crews during the most heroic air battles in history.
- Buttery soft antique lambskin - extremely warm
- Removable sheerling collar
- Large button-thru cargo pockets with side entry hand warmers
- Knit cuffs and waistband
- Unique retro details on lining
- 2 interior pockets
Originally retailed for $450 from TOP GUN NYC (see 2nd pic in slides above)
Excellent Condition. Signs of wear and tear are superficial only and were intentionally added by a professional distressor to add a more authentically aged look and feel. Otherwise, no signs of wear and tear. No holes, stains or tearing.
2XL (see size chart in slides above for measurements)
- Returns are accepted on this item
- Refund will be given less a 20% restocking fee. Refunds will not be given for shipping or return shipping
- Returns must be shipped back in the same condition as they were received. Any/all accessories, and packaging must be included and any original hang tags must be attached.