Late 90's/Early 00s - Men's London Fog Ultimate Raincoat - Sz 44 Reg
NEW WITH TAGS - Late 1990s/Early 2000s - Men's London Fog Ultimate Raincoat
A timeless raincoat with a removable liner that lets you sport this stylish men's coat no matter the temperature.
- TEFLON Protection: Durable and water-repellent
- THINSULATE Insulation: for "warmth without the bulk"
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Removable zip out warmer liner
- Two wide welt angled pockets
- Two inside pockets
- Original tacking stitch on back center vent still in tact
- Machine Washable Shell
Originally retailed for $300
Shell: 60% cotton, 40% polyester
Lining: 100% nylon
Warmer Body: 100% nylon
Warmer Sleeve: 100% Acetate
Insulation: 65% Polyolefin, 35% polyester
Deadstock/Mint (see condition chart below)
- Returns are accepted on this item
- Refund will be given less a 20% restocking fee. Refunds will not be given for shipping or return shipping
- Returns must be shipped back in the same condition as they were received. Any/all accessories, and packaging must be included and any original hang tags must be attached.
- Deadstock or NOS- Vintage garment possibly in original packaging, never used. These items may have fading, staining or other issues from years of storage, visible flaws will be noted.
- Mint- Pristine as the day it was made, shows no signs of wear.
- Near Mint- Item shows only the slightest signs of wear.
- Excellent- Item shows typical signs of wear due to occasional use.
- Very Good- Item is wearable, but has some surface flaws such as fading or staining.
- Good- Item is wearable, but cannot be returned to excellent condition even with repairs.
- Fair- Item is barely wearable, could be used for a costume or as a project piece.
- Poor- Item is not wearable and could only be used for repurposing or a pattern.