Late 1970s Bright Yellow "Randy" Snow Bib
Definitely feeling some sellers remorse already on this one! Seriously! Why am I selling this!?!? The cutest, the comfiest, the warmest late 1970s/early 1980s bright and cheery yellow snow bib. Fits like a glove with flattering elastic side gussets. Adjustable straps with adorable heart detailed clasps. And a large front pocket to protect your phone from wintery weather! Made by Obermeyer, who is known for producing high quality and fashionable winter apparel, the yellow puffer style is a trend that the fashion world has revisited numerous times since its introduction in the 70s. And for good reason. Classic, bold, fun, retro. Timeless.
This piece is in impeccable condition. Some slight wear is visable on the main zipper pull but other than that, I'm hard pressed to find any signs of wear at all. No holes. No tears. No stains. Mint/Near Mint Condition.
Buy this before I change my mind and keep it!
Nylon and Polyester
Mint/Near Mint (see condition chart below).
Not labeled so please see measurements below for an accurate fit. There is a lot of give in this piece because of the adjustable suspender straps and elastic side gussets. If intending to wear clothing underneath, this would be perfect for a modern US size 4-6. If wearing by itself (or with thin layers), then I'd say these would be great for a modern US size 6-8 .
Measurements (taken laying flat not stretched):
Bust: up to 38" because of adjustable elastic straps
Waist: 31" flat
Hips: 40" flat
Total Length: 57" (from shoulder to hem - measured unstretched, with straps at almost their longest, maybe another inch available. This measurement also doesn't include the built in boot gaiters which extend out of the leg to cover your boots and provide extra weather protection, while also providing a bit of extra length
- Returns are accepted on this item
- Refund will be given less a 20% restocking fee. Refunds will not be given for shipping or return shipping
- Returns must be shipped back in the same condition as they were received. Any/all accessories, and packaging must be included and any original hang tags must be attached.
- Deadstock or NOS- Vintage garment possibly in original packaging, never used. These items may have fading, staining or other issues from years of storage, visible flaws will be noted.
- Mint- Pristine as the day it was made, shows no signs of wear.
- Near Mint- Item shows only the slightest signs of wear.
- Excellent- Item shows typical signs of wear due to occasional use.
- Very Good- Item is wearable, but has some surface flaws such as fading or staining.
- Good- Item is wearable, but cannot be returned to excellent condition even with repairs.
- Fair- Item is barely wearable, could be used for a costume or as a project piece.
- Poor- Item is not wearable and could only be used for repurposing or a pattern.