1990s does 1960s mod flower power mini dress
This MODern 1990s take on the quintessential 1960s go-go mini dress is very grooovy baby! This swinging little number by JFW Contemporary Collection needed a few minor repairs, but is now in Excellent condition (see condition chart below).
See final pics in slideshow above for result of repairs. Two small holes were repaired using a black patch on the underside as well as the addition of more white vinyl flowers on the outside. there was a small hole on the left shoulder strap which I handstitched and a couple very faint spots remain on the white band along the bottom of the dress. Not noticeable at all while wearing. Hardly noticeable even when looking for it. The dress has been professionally cleaned and spot treated.
Excellent (see condition chart below).
US size 5/6 but please see measurements below for an accurate fit.
Total Length: 30" (from shoulder to hem)
- Returns are accepted on this item
- Refund will be given less a 20% restocking fee. Refunds will not be given for shipping or return shipping
- Returns must be shipped back in the same condition as they were received. Any/all accessories, and packaging must be included and any original hang tags must be attached.
- Deadstock or NOS- Vintage garment possibly in original packaging, never used. These items may have fading, staining or other issues from years of storage, visible flaws will be noted.
- Mint- Pristine as the day it was made, shows no signs of wear.
- Near Mint- Item shows only the slightest signs of wear.
- Excellent- Item shows typical signs of wear due to occasional use.
- Very Good- Item is wearable, but has some surface flaws such as fading or staining.
- Good- Item is wearable, but cannot be returned to excellent condition even with repairs.
- Fair- Item is barely wearable, could be used for a costume or as a project piece.
- Poor- Item is not wearable and could only be used for repurposing or a pattern.