1990s black velvet Scott McClintock gown
"Black velvet if you please!"
All the elements of the quintessential 90's "it girl", simple feminine lines that hug every contour, crushed black velvet that wraps around the bodice creating a flattering curvacious silhouette, slinky spaghetti straps with a touch of sparkle. Mint condition! This sexy little number from 80s/90s formal dress designer Scott McClintock oozes feminine sensuality. For the good girl gone bad.
Polyester, Nylon and Spandex
Mint (see condition chart below).
Labeled as US size 4, but spandex fabric allows for flexible sizing. Please see measurements below for most accurate fit.
Total Length: 54" (from shoulder to hem)
- Returns are accepted on this item
- Refund will be given less a 20% restocking fee. Refunds will not be given for shipping or return shipping
- Returns must be shipped back in the same condition as they were received. Any/all accessories, and packaging must be included and any original hang tags must be attached.
- Deadstock or NOS- Vintage garment possibly in original packaging, never used. These items may have fading, staining or other issues from years of storage, visible flaws will be noted.
- Mint- Pristine as the day it was made, shows no signs of wear.
- Near Mint- Item shows only the slightest signs of wear.
- Excellent- Item shows typical signs of wear due to occasional use.
- Very Good- Item is wearable, but has some surface flaws such as fading or staining.
- Good- Item is wearable, but cannot be returned to excellent condition even with repairs.
- Fair- Item is barely wearable, could be used for a costume or as a project piece.
- Poor- Item is not wearable and could only be used for repurposing or a pattern.