1980s Granada Rainbow Kaftan / Beach Cover / House Dress
CELEBRATE PRIDE MONTH ALL SUMMER LONG with this show-stopping Rainbow Kaftan from the late 1970s to early 1980s! This piece is positively made for twirling and spinning! Basically seratonin in clothing form. So bright, bold and fun, whether sunning at the beach, lounging by the pool, enjoying drinks with friends, dancing at the parade, or simply relaxing around the house, throw on this easy-breezy piece and watch as your mood is instantly boosted!
Made of lightweight, water resistant stretch polyester, with a long front zipper for styling versatility - this kaftan truly is the perfect go-anywhere, do-anything, summer layer. Who knew fabulous could also be so comfortable?
This piece was in Good condition when I found her, but she did have a couple runs in the fabric starting under each arm. Her previous owner must have a ton of fun stories! After a little restoration work - restabilizing the fabric, opening up the armseyes, making the flutter sleeves even more airy and flowy, as well as giving her a good soak and deep cleaning - she is back to what I would categorize as Excellent to Near Mint condition (see condition chart below). Pics of restored sleeves above.
Total length: 50"
- Returns are accepted on this item
- Refund will be given less a 20% restocking fee. Refunds will not be given for shipping or return shipping
- Returns must be shipped back in the same condition as they were received. Any/all accessories, and packaging must be included and any original hang tags must be attached.
- Deadstock or NOS- Vintage garment possibly in original packaging, never used. These items may have fading, staining or other issues from years of storage, visible flaws will be noted.
- Mint- Pristine as the day it was made, shows no signs of wear.
- Near Mint- Item shows only the slightest signs of wear.
- Excellent- Item shows typical signs of wear due to occasional use.
- Very Good- Item is wearable, but has some surface flaws such as fading or staining.
- Good- Item is wearable, but cannot be returned to excellent condition even with repairs.
- Fair- Item is barely wearable, could be used for a costume or as a project piece.
- Poor- Item is not wearable and could only be used for repurposing or a pattern.