1960s Bayberry Mod Mini dress with Original Gold Mushroom Buttons
Mod mini madness!
"Get the London Look" and capture the bold, youthful energy of the swinging 60s in this striking colorblock minidress! This faux wrap style dress with the original big, bold gold mushroom shank buttons, features blocks of white, navy and bright acid green, all on one rebelliously short little statement dress. For those who want to be unapologetically loud and unabashedly youthful!
Union made (with label), this piece is very well constructed and in amazing vintage condition. Featuring flattering princess seams, a center back zipper, and an extra inch of hem for lengthening options. She has been fully deep cleaned. No stains or holes etc. The Bayberry label has a bit of fraying on the edges, and there looks to be a very minor thread pull on the backside. Not noticeable at all (see pics for details)!
Twiggy who babe? Twiggy, frickin' who?
Polyester Crepe Cotton lining around waist
Near Mint vintage condition (see condition chart below).
Closest to a modern US size 4, but please see measurements below for an accurate fit.
Shoulder: 13" across
Armseye: 16" around
High hips: up to 38"
Total Length: 27"
(with 1"of extra hem available to lengthen if needed)
- Returns are accepted on this item
- Refund will be given less a 20% restocking fee. Refunds will not be given for shipping or return shipping
- Returns must be shipped back in the same condition as they were received. Any/all accessories, and packaging must be included and any original hang tags must be attached.
- Deadstock or NOS- Vintage garment possibly in original packaging, never used. These items may have fading, staining or other issues from years of storage, visible flaws will be noted.
- Mint- Pristine as the day it was made, shows no signs of wear.
- Near Mint- Item shows only the slightest signs of wear.
- Excellent- Item shows typical signs of wear due to occasional use.
- Very Good- Item is wearable, but has some surface flaws such as fading or staining.
- Good- Item is wearable, but cannot be returned to excellent condition even with repairs.
- Fair- Item is barely wearable, could be used for a costume or as a project piece.
- Poor- Item is not wearable and could only be used for repurposing or a pattern.