1950s Jr. Flair by Sportlane Champagne brocade formal dress (with pockets!)
Beautiful 1950's irridescent champagne formal dress from "Jr. Flair by Sportlane". This stunning piece is the most beautiful bridal ivory color in natural sunlight, and then as if almost by magic, changes to a gorgeous golden hue under ambient indoor light. Would be perfect for a vintage bride! Mint to Near Mint Condition!
Features beautiful looping brocade pattern in shimmering silk/cotton blend. Flattering fabric band detail under the bust. Hand stitched hem with peach ribbon finish. Original metal zipper up the center back, smartly hidden by elegant fabric bows that snap into place to cover. Classic full skirt (modeled with crinoline worn underneath - not included). And the best part...IT HAS POCKETS!!!
Mint to Near Mint (see condition chart below). No signs of wear on the outside of the dress at all! And the only signs of wear on the inside are that original pinked seams have started to fray a bit from time.
The dress is close to a modern US size 8 but please see measurements below for an accurate fit.
Measurements: Bust: 36-38"
Total Length: 39" (from shoulder to hem)
Hemline: 2" (could be let out to lengthen the dress)
- Returns are accepted on this item
- Refund will be given less a 20% restocking fee. Refunds will not be given for shipping or return shipping
- Returns must be shipped back in the same condition as they were received. Any/all accessories, and packaging must be included and any original hang tags must be attached.
- Deadstock or NOS- Vintage garment possibly in original packaging, never used. These items may have fading, staining or other issues from years of storage, visible flaws will be noted.
- Mint- Pristine as the day it was made, shows no signs of wear.
- Near Mint- Item shows only the slightest signs of wear.
- Excellent- Item shows typical signs of wear due to occasional use.
- Very Good- Item is wearable, but has some surface flaws such as fading or staining.
- Good- Item is wearable, but cannot be returned to excellent condition even with repairs.
- Fair- Item is barely wearable, could be used for a costume or as a project piece.
- Poor- Item is not wearable and could only be used for repurposing or a pattern.